Men are usually simple by nature and they like gifts which are useful. After several years of marriage, you know your husband better than any other. Though you know his likes and dislikes, you may feel confused if you are to choose a gift for him. Women are smart and usually give their men helpful hints when men are planning on buying a gift for them. But, men are not so forthcoming. If you are planning on giving a memorable gift for your husband, here are a few tips for choosing the right one:
- First of all, consider the occasion for which you need the gift- whether it is his birthday, anniversary, and new job, retirement, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or just a return gift.
- Also, take into account the mood and personality of your husband. For example, if he is techie, he may love gadgets. If he is fashion conscious, then clothes it is.
- Think of his hobbies, interests and tastes and focus on it. This way, he will get excited when he sees the gift. He may be interested in music, sports, pets, food, travel or outdoor activities.
- If you are just married and don't have any idea, ask his friends or parents for suggestions.
- Collect the suggestions eliminate duplicates and discard the items that you cannot afford.
- Investigate local stores, online shops to find a suitable gift for him that fits your budget.
- If you are planning on buying clothes and are still unable to decide on one, it is a good idea asking your husband directly for his preference
- When you purchase a gift, remember one important thing- the gift you are buying should fit your budget.
- When you order for a gift, determine the delivery time and plan accordingly.
Unique Gift Ideas for Your Husband
- If he likes sports, you can think of cap, stadium seat, scarf, tickets for sporting event, binocular to watch the sporting event or golf club memberships. Sweatshirt with his favorite sports team logo is also a great choice.
- Personalized gifts, books on child care and fun ideas for families, custom stuffed animals would be ideal for a devoted dad. Personalized photo cushions, mugs, phone cover and desk calendar are flawless option and your husband will surely love them.
- If he is quite conscious about his fitness and likes to take part in active indoors, you can sign him up in a health club. Oil-less air fryer, sport shoes, backpacks, foot massager, activity monitor, healthy breakfast gift baskets are also impeccable choices of gifts for men who like to stay fit.
- For a music lover, none other can be perfect as a collection of CD with his favorite artist's albums. Buying concert tickets of his favorite artist is also a unique idea.
- If he is a foodie, you can take him to a nice dinner at his favorite restaurant. To make it romantic, organize a candle light dinner at a restaurant or even at home all with cake and champagne. Create the perfect setting for a memorable evening.
- It is good to choose books, watches, wallets, cameras or mobile phones for creative thinkers and professionals.
- An outdoor adventurer will enjoy if you gift him with a hot-air balloon ride, ski trip, fishing trip or dive trip
- Men who love to keep pace with emerging fashion trends will appreciate good quality, branded outfits, shoes and perfumes.
- If your hubby has sentimental values and a strong bond with the family, you can frame a nice family portrait to keep in his desk. You can also consider presenting him a scrap book or photo album that contains a lot of good old memories of your family.
- Arranging a party with his close friends has always been the best gift for the occasion of birthday. You can cook his favorite dishes and also arrange for some interesting games. Your hubby will be pleased to see you showering him with so much love and care.
Best Gifts for Husband
Backpacks, wallets, watches, shoes, ties, gadgets and T shirts are the most widely presented gifts for men. Whatever you choose, it is necessary to determine if he will use it. Some of the unique gifts for men you will find in the market include:
These are not just for children. Even adults would love to participate in competitions and tournaments. If your husband is a pool player, you can buy any game accessories like pool stick, poker chips or a pool table. For video gamers, you can get the latest version of play station or the newer releases of video games. It would be perfect if you get clubs, tees, golf balls for golfers and bowling shoes or custom-made balls for bowlers.
Gift cards/ cash
Many women think that gift coupons and cash are not special since these are not personalized gifts. However they are the best bet if you don't know what to buy. Your husband will certainly appreciate you because he can buy what he wants.
Gift is a token of love and it needs not to be expensive. However, you can get luxurious gifts if you can afford them. If you are a person not constrained by budget, you can think of sending him for a world tour or get him the latest electronic gadget he loves. If he works long hours at office, you can buy him a massage chair that can soothe his muscles and make him feel relaxed.
Though men usually do not like to wear jewelry, you can consider this option if your husband likes them. Nowadays, there are plenty of choices available in the light weight jewelry category for men. You can get him a ring, bracelet, pendant or cufflink. You can even personalize the jewelries with initials. Alternately, gift him a jewel with his birthstone. The options are endless.